Frequently Asked Questions
Problems starting the App
My JigsawGeo app crashes
The JigsawGeo games have been tested on iPhone5, iPhone6, iPad2, and
iPad mini. If the app won't start or a map won't load, here are some tips that have helped others:
- Check your iOS version. The apps are designed for iOS 7.0 or higher.
You can determine your iOS version by looking under Settings > General > About > Version.
If it is less than 7.0, then you'll need to update your iOS through iTunes.
- Especially for the larger maps (like JigsawGeo World), ensure you are not running too many apps in the background.
You can see how many apps are running by double-clicking the Home button. A horizontal row of icon apps should appear at the bottom
of your screen, which are the apps that are currently running. You can swipe left to see more of the list.
If you have too many, the JigsawGeo app may not have enough memory available to run.
You can stop individual apps by swiping the icon off screen.
- Try restarting your device by holding down the power button until you see the "slide to power off" message, then slide to shut it down.
If you don't see that message, then you have not completely shut off your device, be sure to hold down the button long enough. Once it shuts off, then turn it back on by pressing the power button. Now try JigsawGeo again.
- If you are having trouble with just one map not loading, try
deleting just that map. On the map vault list, swipe left on the map
that is giving you trouble. Tap on the Delete button that is
revealed. The map will be reset and appear ready for purchase. Tap it
and hit the purchse button. You will not be charged again (Apple will
never charge you twice for the same map). The map should now begin
- Occasionally the app entire app gets stuck and maps won't load
correctly. Delete JigsawGeo off your device by pressing and holding
the icon. Tap the "X" symbol that appears next to it in order to
remove it from your device. Now go back to the App store and download
it again. You will not be charged again for any maps, as iTunes
already knows which maps you purchased and will never charge you twice.
- If it still doesn't work, please email us at jigsawgeoSupport@squishlogic.com.
Be sure to include the following information:
- Which JigsawGeo app
- Which device (e.g., iPod Touch, iPad2, iPhone 3G)
- Which iOS version (e.g., iOS 8.1)
- Brief description of the problem or symptoms
There is an error in the map
If you find a problem with one of our maps (such as a region boundary in the wrong place, the wrong name of a capital, an incorrect flag, etc.) please let us know! We want our maps to be as accurate as possible. You can email us at jigsawgeoSupport@squishlogic.com.
Suggestions and Requests
If you have a suggestion (such as a new map, additional challenge
levels or features), we would love to hear from you. You can email us